ABS Euro Double Cylinder British Standard Kitemarked TS007 3*
ABS cylinders are the original snap resistant cylinder meeting Secured by Design, Sold Secure Diamond and TS007 3* standards. The break secure technology on ABS cylinders ensures the cam remains in place if the cylinder is attacked.
Available in sizes from 30-60mm in 5mm increments for both internal and external parts of the cylinder. All sizes from 35-60mm internal and external key/key and thumbturn are 3 star kitemark stamped on the front of the cylinder.
Please contact Duffells to ensure the British Standard kitemark is retained when keying alike as we are BSI certified to carry out this work.
*Please note: A 30mm size barrel does not have the kitemark stamp as it is physically smaller and does not have the snap sacrificial line.
- British Kitemark - KM586153 TSS007:2014 (3 Star Rated)
- BS EN1303 2005 Approved
- Meets the requirements of Sold Secure Diamond
- Secured by Design (Police Preferred Specification)
- Corrosion resistance: Meets requirements of BS EN1670:2007 - Grade Class
- Comes with 3 magnetic dimple keys - Choice of 4 different colour heads
- Anti-Snap with sacraficial section, excluding 30mm external side
- Patented Snap Secure Active Cam Technology
- 16 Anti-drill pins
- 6 Trap pins for pick resistance
- Magnetic anti-bump system
- Polished Chrome and Brass options
- Available Keyed Alike
- Security Card
There are no documents for this product
Can you cut extra keys to code?
Yes provide us with the code on the security card