Yale Keyfree Electronic Digital Lock for Multipoint Lock specifically designed for Doormaster or YS170 locks featuring keypad or remote fob entry. Please note: Fixings, spindle and cylinders are sold separately.
- Height: 340mm
- Width: 35mm
1. Pull up the inside lever handle to throw locking points.
1. Close the door and lift up the handle to throw locking points.
2. Enter the pin or press the remote and lift the handle again to deadlock.To open
1. Press any button to activate the keypad.
2. Enter the pin code and press the enter button.
3. Pull the handle down to open the door.
1. Press the button on the remote fob
2. Pull the handle down to open the door.
? For use only with yale Doormaster or YS170 multipoint locks
? Key override
? Battery operated with optional 80 decibel alarm
? Opened by remote fob or 4-12 digit code
? Illuminated keypad
? Optional voice prompts
? Spindles, fixing packs and special cylinders are required. Please select from the associated products