The Professional Yale Doormaster has croppable extensions that offer replacement for an even wider range of multipoint locks.
- 3 hook ,2 roller version
- Supplied with pre-assembled keeps using the patented uni-packer system for fast, easy and reliable installation.
- Variants available for PVCu, Timber and Compositedoors
- 3 hook bolts for high security anti separation
- Fixing tabs for easy and secure fitting
- Rounded ends for safe installation
- Designed and tested to police approved standard secured by design and PAS24 door set capable
- Yale keyfree compatible
- Adjustable distance between top hook and spindle between 385mm and 820mm
- Adjustable distance between bottom hook and spindle between 408mm and 845mm
- Centres 92mm
- Length Maximum: 2060mm
- Minimum: 1150mm
- Case Height 217mm
- Case Depth Backset+17mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 820mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 385mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 45mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 408mm
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw or screws in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Nightlatch reversal: Automatically reverses.
- Croppable design allows the lock to suit a range of locks by cutting or cropping the faceplate
- Supplied with individual keeps
- Uni-packer system allows for the keep to be fitted to any profile
- Fixing tabs to allow for secure fitting
- Rounded ends
- Hook and latch central gearbox
- Supplied boxed in singles
- Supplied with: x3 keeps and uni-packer system, fixing screws pack, x2 allen keys, split spindle