The PAS3621 Yale Doormaster has croppable extensions that offer replacement for a wide range of multipoint locks with a maximum level of security. PAS3621 is the equivalent to BS3621 for motice locks and is recommended by the NHBC, Risc Authority and DHF.
- 3 hook version Meets requirements of PAS3621:2011, Secured by Design and PAS24
- Cut and mate to suit the door
- Supplied with pre-assembled keeps using the patented uni-packer system for fast, easy and reliable installation
- 3 hook bolts for high security anti separation
- Fixing tabs for easy and secure fitting
- Rounded ends for safe installation The BS version of the Doormaster features a stronger gearbox and hook with anti drill plates, stronger keeps and a thicker faceplate.
- Centres 92mm
- Length Maximum: 2060mm
- Minimum: 1150mm
- Case Height 217mm
- Case Depth Backset+17mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 820mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 385mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 845mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 408mm
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw in the latch to remove.Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Nightlatch reversal: Automatically reverses.
- Meets requirements of PAS3621:2011, Secured by Design and PAS24
- Supplied with: x3 keeps and uni-packer system, fixing screws pack, x2 allen keys, split spindle
- Supplied boxed in singles