The Adjustable Yale Doormaster features extensions that can be easily adjusted to suit the same locking points as the lock that will be replaced.
- Adjustable length and hook positions to fit most PVCu doors with top and bottom hooks or bolts
- 3 hooks for high security anti separation.
- Adjustable rollers create a weather tight seal
- Fixing tabs for easy and secure fitting.
- Supplied with pre-assembled keeps using the patented uni-packer system for fast easy and reliable installation.
- Rounded ends for safe installation.
- Designed and tested to police approved standard secured by design and PAS24 door set capable
- Yale keyfree compatible
- Adjustable distance between top hook and spindle between 520mm and 860mm
- Adjustable distance between bottom hook and spindle between 545mm and 875mm
- Centres 92mm
- Length Maximum: 1960mm
- Minimum: 1660mm
- Case Height 217mm
- Case Depth Backset+17mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 860mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 520mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 870mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 545mm
- Split spindle or lift lever
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw
- Nightlatch reversal: Automatically reverses.
- Adjustable design allows the lock to suit a range of locks without the need to cut or crop the faceplate
- Supplied with individual keeps
- Uni-packer system allows for the keep to be fitted to any profile
- Fixing tabs to allow for secure fitting
- Rounded end
- Hook and latch central gearbox
- Supplied boxed in singles
- Supplied with: x3 keeps and uni-packer system, x2 allen keys, fixing screws pack, split spindle