This is a unique battery operated multipoint lock which allows the user to achieve a low level of access control without the need for mains electricity. The lock works by activating the external handle by using a split spindle clutch mechanism which will phase the external lever in or out of commission. Power is supplied by standard AA batteries (not supplied).
- Keyless operating system based on the renowned Winkhaus automatic AV2 Lock.
- Lock engages automatically and is secure as soon as the door is closed.
- Remote control fob to un-lock (up to 10m range).
- Up to 10 remote control fobs per door.
- 18.4 billion, billion rolling code combinations.
- Battery operated un-locking system using standard low cost AA batteries (up to 10,000 cycles or 2 years usage).
- Low battery warning signal (10 ‘beeps’ repeated every 5 seconds until batteries changed).
- Key Features of blueMatic AV2-B 35, 45 and 55mm backsets.
- Wide range of architectural door furniture can be used depending on application.
- Developed to comply with the forthcoming EN 15685 European Standard for Multi-Point Locks including annex EN14846 electronic access devices.
- AutoLock AV2 has been tested in doorsets to PAS23/24 durability and security standards.
- Optional “Snib Switch” feature.
- Length: 1770mm
- Case Height: 193mm
- Case Depth: Backset + 18mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Distance between hooks: 1490mm
- Motor Power: AA Batteries
- Latch reversal: Push in latch and undo screw in back of lock case to remove latch, reverse and reinstate.
- Supplied loose in singles