The V-MPL is the repair lock with the largest range of backsets on the market and has the greatest flexibility when replacing existing multipoint locks. It features over 500mm of serrations covering almost every hook multipoint on the market and can accept shootbolts.
- A unique repair lock designed to replace the largest range of multipoint locks on the market.
- Supplied in 3 parts with serrated shoe connectors and croppable extensions for ultimate flexibility
- Supplied with specific keeps designed to fit PVCu doors
- Features a non handed gearbox with a latch that can be easily reversed.
- The central gearbox features a deadbolt with a 20mm projection when thrown.
- Adjustable roller cams optimise gasket compression for better heat and sound insulation.
- Hooks with hardened steel inserts provide enhanced protection against attack.
- Adjustable packers mean that keeps will fit any profile
- 35mm and 45mm backset locks feature a split spindle
- Available in 25mm, 28mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm backsets and 16mm and 20mm faceplates.
- Centres: 92mm
- Length: Maximum 2430mm, Minimum: 1405mm
- Case Height: 195mm
- Case Depth: Backset + 16mm
- Maximum top hook to spindle: 847mm
- Minimum top hook to spindle: 347mm
- Maximum bottom hook to spindle: 877mm
- Minimum bottom hook to spindle: 377mm
- Can be cropped to replace the majority of multipoint locks in the UK market
- Latch reversal: Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert
- Nightlatch reversal: Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- Specific locks and keeps are designed to suit PVCU wood or composite door profiles
- Non handed, reversible latch
- Supplied with: Central gearbox section, x2 hook/roller extension pieces, x1 Latch & deadbolt keep, x2 Hook & roller keeps, x2 frame fixing tabs, adjustable packers to suit any profile
- Supplied boxed in singles