The Versa Tilt Before Turn handle features:
TBT function for child safety
Locates in 4 positions at 90 degree intervals
Fixed 40mm spindle
Cover Caps and 1 key supplied
43mm screw centres
- Spindle: 40mm x 7mm
- Screw centres: 43mm
- Backplate length: 64mm
- Backplate width: 29mm
- TBT function for child safety
- Locates in 4 positions at 90� interval:
- Unlocked: the handle will permit free movement from closed through tilt and into the turn position to allow the external face of the window to be safely cleaned from inside the building.
- Tilt Safe: with the cylinder turned to 90� the handle permits free movement to the 90� tilt position to allow tilt ventilation but the window cannot be fully opened, thus preventing falls. Once the handle is unlocked using the key the window can be opened in turn mode.
- Locked: with the cylinder in the locked position (180� from unlocked) the handle is fully locked and the window can not be opened in any position. For security reasons, this is the ideal state for the handle to be left in when the building is empty as it will also block the movement of the hardware if manual manipulation is attempted from outside.
- Turn First Locked: by fitting the backplate inverted the handle can be locked in the bottom (closed) position as normal, but the user will not have the option of turning the key to only 90�. It must be turned the full 180� to allow the handle to operate, making it suitable for remedial fitting to older turn first windows.
- Fixings supplied
- 2 cover caps, 2 screws and 1 key supplied