This centre section would have originally formed the centre of a 3 part lock. This part is the only section that is still available. The Faceplate is no longer manufactured.
- Overall length - 223mm
- Case height: 124mm
- Case depth: 50.5mm
- Backset: 30mm
- Centres: 48mm
- Spindle: Split 8mm
- Insert a screwdriver into the screw in the back of lockcase. Push latch clear of the faceplate, twist the latch to reverse and release.
- Automatically reverses
- No strike plate supplied
- Supplied without a faceplate (discontinued by manufacturer)
- Snib engages upon closing the door and automatically deadlock latch
- Full length lock available
- Handles are available again to suit these gearboxes. See the order codes beginning HOPUN
- If a split spindle is required use code J1102
- Supplied loose in singles