The Everest lock was historically fitted to aluminium doors. The top and bottom deadbolts, connecting bars, split spindles and door handles for this lock are no longer manufactured. The faceplate is no longer supplied.
- Overall length - 167mm
- Case height: 140mm
- Case depth 68mm
- Backset: 38mm
- Centres: 48mm
- Lever/lever handles
- Insert a screwdriver into the screw in the back of lockcase. Push latch clear of the faceplate, twist the latch to reverse and release.
- Automatically reverses
- Supplied with a faceplate
- Strike plate and fixings not supplied
- Shootbolt kits are no longer available so if existing shootbolts cannot be reused, the case must be operated as a deadbolt only
- Handles for this lock are no longer available
- If a split spindle is required use part number J1102
- Nightlatch reversal: Automatically reverses
- Latch reversal: Push in latch and a screw will appear in back of lockcase. Undo the screw to remove the latch. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw.
- Supplied loose in singles