The Rod Snapper is the ideal choice for snapping both Euro profile and Oval profile cylinder locks even where there is insufficient protrusion of the cylinder beyond the door or handle.
- Supplied with a 7mm drill bit.
- When used correctly the tool will not slip off the cylinder,which other clamp on snappers may do.
- The 'Rod-based snapper' will also make short work 'snap-safe sacrificial snap-point' type cylinders as the rod effectively bridges the sacrificial section of the cylinder.
- Constructed from a specialist steel, tested for its strength and durability to ensure that it does not bend in the same way as a screwdriver would.
- Full instructions included.
- Snaps Euro and Oval cylinders even when flush with handles.
- Snaps sacrifial snap-point,anti snap locks.
- Will not damage door handles.
- Can aid in the removal of rim cylinders and PAS24 handles etc.
- Will not slip off the cylinder, which other clamp on snappers may do.
- Supplied in a plastic case