The Outside In letterbox tool accessory pack comprises of The Snibbler, The Claw, The Kingfisher and The Gripstick and can be used with The Letterbox Tool.
- The Snibler - Self-aligning double snib-lifter means there is no need to remove the tool from the letterbox to turn the snib. High visibility and high grip enable door handle and nightlatch knob depression.
- The Claw - With thousands of uses, it is ideal for pushing/pulling operations. Its lightweight but strong construction works quickly on non-deadlocked Ingersoll nightlatches and will go through the narrowest of letterboxes. It is also amazingly effective opening door bolts and chains too!
- The Kingfisher - is the king of key-fishing attachments. Thanks to the hook on the end and the unique ?key-trap? , once the key is hooked it?s not going anywhere. It is also very effective in opening door bolts. Very strong and accurate, this is a ?must? for all Locksmiths.
- The GripStick - Is frighteningly quick at opening large-knobbed thumb-turns such as ISEO and GeGe. No more trapped thumbturn wires!
- Four tool accessories designed to work with the letterbox tools
- Various functions: The Snibler allows for nightlatch and door handle activation, The Claw allows for easy operation of door bolts and chains, The Kingfisher is the kind of key-fishing and The Gripstick is brilliant at opening large thumbturns such as ISEO and GEGE.