This gearbox to suit old style Mila has a latch, deadbolt with a single 8mm spindle and is also known as Coldseal and Swiftlocks.
QUANTITY BREAK PRICES ARE AVAILABLE ENTER 1, 5 OR 10 IN THE QUANTITY BOX BELOW.
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 233mm
- Case depth: Backset + 20mm
- Spindle: Single 8mm
- No faceplate supplied
- Mila multipoints are obsolete and in most circumstances a replacement centre case is the most suitable alternative
- M4 x 10mm self tapping machine screws need to be used with this lock as screw holes are unthreaded
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw in the side of the lock case to remove the latch, reverse, reinsert and replace the screw.
- Also known as Coldseal
QUANTITY BREAK PRICES ARE AVAILABLE
ENTER 1, 5 OR 10 IN THE QUANTITY BOX BELOW
- Supplied loose in singles