A split spindle version of the ever popular 4 roller GU multipoint lock.
- Overall length - 2285mm
- Distance between outer rollers - 1610mm
- Distance between inner rollers - 670mm
- Depending on date of manufacture either:Undo screw or screws in the latch, remove, reverse and reinsertPush a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- Remove latch and insert allen key into hole where the latch was, push down and turn allen key 180 degrees then return latch to correct position
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn't cause any real problems when retro fitting