This lock features a 20mm flat faceplate and is only available in 45mm backset, typically used on timber doors.
- Overall length - 2100mm
- Distance between hooks - 1395mm
- Top hook to spindle - 735mm
- Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn't cause any real problems when retro fitting