A GU 2 hook lock featuring rhino hooks and fastlocking Europa operation.
- Overall length - 2285mm
- Distance between hooks - 1228mm
- Top hook to spindle - 568mm
- Bottom hook to spindle - 660mm
- Push a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn't cause any real problems when retro fitting