A split spindle version of the 2 roller, 2 mushroom GU lock features rollers for compression and mushrooms for extra security. 35mm backset available only.
- Overall length - 2285mm
- Distance between mushrooms - 1610mm
- Distance between inner rollers - 670mm
- Bottom deadbolt to spindle - 870mm
- Depending on date of manufacture either:Undo screw or screws in the latch, remove, reverse and reinsertPush a flat bladed screwdriver into the small rectangular slot above spindle and pull out latch at same time. Reverse and reinsert.
- Remove the latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to the correct position.
- GU locks are now manufactured with a new style centre case
- The main difference between old and new style is the distance between the latch and the deadbolt, this will sometimes cause problems with strike plates
- The other major difference in the height of the lockcase, although this shouldn't cause any real problems when retro fitting