This ERA vectis deadbolt gearbox features a split spindle, has 92mm centres and is available with either a 35mm or 45mm backset.
- Centres: 92mm
- Case height: 220mm
- Case depth: Backset + 20mm
- Spindle: Spilt 8mm
- Vectis cases are interchangeable with any ERA multipoint lock and allow for mortice locking on multipoint locks.
- Can be keyed alike in house
- No faceplate supplied
- Supplied with 3keys
- No euro cylinder required
- 35mm is supplied with long keys for UPVC
- 45mm is supplied with short keys for timber
- Nightlatch reversal: Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Latch reversal: Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Supplied loose in singles
- Supplied polybagged