ERA locks may also be stamped Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen, Spartan, Duraflex, Supa, Westward or Cego.
Originally designed to replace GU, Lockmaster and Winkhaus locks without the need for new routing positions these locks are available in 2 options.
All ERA locks are available with the compatible gearboxes on the left. Please enquire with us for more details.
- Overall length - 1540mm
- Distance between rollers - 1690mm
- Distance between hooks - 1480mm
- Undo the screw or screws (depending on the model) in the latch to remove. Reverse, reinsert and replace screw(s).
- Remove latch to reveal a small screw. Use a small bladed screw driver to turn the screw 180 degrees then return latch to correct position.
- Era multipoints are sometimes known as Homesafe, Surelock, Saracen Homesafe Duraflex Supa Westward or Cego